Admission in Law Graduate Courses are made on the basis of Direct admission, Generally, the admission process begins in june / july every year. The students are therefore advised to go through newspapers and University bulletins for this purpose.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria :
- For admission to LL.B. (3 years course) : Graduate with minimum 45% marks.
- Total aggregate of 44.5% or more will be considered as 45%.
- SC/ST candidates will be given concession of 5% marks.
- Candidates appearing for final year examination in respect of any of the above eligibility criteria may apply.
- Max. Age : 30 years.
- Max. Age of SC/ST and other backward classes: 35 years.
The College has properly qualified, proficient and experienced staff. The College shall make a serious endeavour to add new dimensions to legal education. The College shall also make arrangements for the enrichment and personality development of its students.
At least 75% attendance in the class is mandatory for every student if he/she is to write his/her University Examination papers. A student with deficient attendance shall be prevented from appearing at the university Examination.
There is annual examination system in the College. Every student must fill the University Examination Form and submit the examination fee by the last date fixed by the University. It shall be the duty of every student to collect the necessary information from the concerned clerk of the College.
Every student at the College shall be issued an Identity Card which they shall always carry on their person. Identity Card must be produced as and when required by the College authorities In case of loss of Identity Card, a duplicate Identity Card can be reissued after paying the prescribed Fee.
The student may deposit their admission and other fees through Demand Drafts, in favour of H.M.U.H. College of Law, payable at Amroha. Fee once deposited shall not be refunded or transferred to any other person under any circumstances.
All the students who appear for the first time at the examination conducted by the M.J.P. Rohilkhand University must get themselves enrolled. For this purpose, they have to produce their Migration Certificate, fill the Enrolment Form and pay the Enrolment fee. The Enrolment Number shall be issued by the university only later.
Instructions for the student
- Applicants should get the prospectus and Admission Form from the college office.
- Admission Form duly filled in should be submitted as per schedule of the College.
- All the relevant information is shown on the Notice Board.
- No change of section or paper is permissible.
- Caste and Income Certificate shall be accepted only in the prescribed format.
- False information or concealment of information shall be a disqualification.
- Students can interact with the Principal only during the time fixed by the Principal.
- Smoking, chewing, drugs, plucking of flowers or fruits, damaging the College property is a serious offence and it might lead to rustication or expulsion.
- In case a student gets involved in any criminal case, he/she shall be expelled from the college on this ground forever.
- Scooters, bicycles and other vehicles are permitted to be parked only in the parking place.
- It shall be the duty of every student to maintain discipline and the dignity of the Institution.
- Misbehaviour with teachers, students and other staff shall be punishable.
- The college and its authorities do not take any responsibility of notifying any candidate individually or by post.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited.
- Failure to complete admission process and its formalities by the prescribed date and time shall automatically disqualify the eligibility for admission.
- Holiday Notices shall always be put up on the College Notice Board as and when required.
- Students must preserve their original Fee Receipts, Admit Cards, Identity Card etc. because these documents are very important.
- In the unfortunate event of theft of the vehicle or any other thing, the College shall not be liable in any form and to any extent and legal recourse i.e., filing of FIR etc. shall have to be followed by the aggrieved person only.
Direct Admission in M.A (Home Science, Geography, Hindi, Psychology, English, Art, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Urdu, History, Education,)
B.A (Home Science, Geography, Hindi, Psychology, English, Art, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Urdu, History, Education,) B.Sc Home Science